mercredi 14 décembre 2011

Ho my god i haven't state here that I am cover girl on Hotgirlmag !

Ho my G...
Time to do a little update
After all, I was asked for an interview on Slate.fr So I welcome you the visitor who have incidentaly click on the link to here :D

.So It would be nice to refresh my little blog there

But first one things i have to announce to! I have completely forget to tell here that I appear on a emag Hotgirls magasine

It is a great honour to be the covermag and to have my centerfold interview too.
Thanks a lot to T-vyrus our devoted editors!

Yes I know I have to write some word for the last Party in amsterdam, Paris, Bruxelles, Montreals, and so on... So up to now i will try to write a bit everyday
But not tonight...



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire